International Shades of Beauty Kenya 2021: The Reflection of Our Complexion Tour
Hair, Beauty, and Wellness Trade Show
NOVEMBER 12th - 14th
educate . enlighten . economic empowerment
Meet Dr. Robyn S. Joppy
I am Dr. Robyn S. Joppy, visionary of International Shades of Beauty (ISOB) Hair and Beauty Trade Show and the Founder and President of Pearls Management, a business management company. The vision came to me in November 2018 while I was in Dubai. ISOB was created to add diversity and representation of all people, in addition to diversity in quality products and services, and accessibility and availability of those quality products and services.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
International Shades of Beauty is the vision of Dr. Robyn S. Joppy and supported by a group of powerful, multi-racial, entrepreneurial women who desire to give anyone connected, or aspiring to be connected, to the beauty industry, domestically and internationally, the tools, resources, and exposure needed to be successful.
Experts representing various aspects in the beauty industry will be attending this event to:
- Teach Coloring and Cutting techniques
- Share the latest advances in technology
- Showcase innovative products
- Provide ideas and tips to scale your beauty business
- Teach Styling, Barbering, and Skin care
- Permanent Makeup e.g. Microblading
- Product knowledge
- Makeup artist tips and tricks such as: Contouring, Eyebrow shaping, and Eyelashes.
- Selecting the correct foundation and color palette
- Networking and much more
After attending an International Shades of Beauty event, you will be ignited and inspired to take your business, skills, and or services, to the next level.
Experts will be available to:
- Educate attendees on current products
- Curate a list of products needed for attendees’ specific hair and skin care concerns
- Discuss the importance of using organic and paraben-free products